MariSt

Bread Making

Bread Making
MariSt, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
Paislee Press In this together, one little bird artisan
LynnG, JenEm, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      That bread looks amazing! Seriously! I love the photo - you look so happy. Beautiful, clean layout :)
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      KarenB likes this.
    • JenEm
      You certainly are quite the pastry chef! Your bread looks spectacular, and I love the photo as the central focal point of your layout. Gorgeous page! :)
      MariSt likes this.
    • bellbird
      with the way flour has disappeared off shelves here i think a lot of people have been learning to bake like this here too! your first loaf looks like a huge success and i love the textured crinkly backgrd here too - great choice!
      MariSt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I'm Here To Second Everything That Everyone Already Said!...I'm So Impressed!...I Couldn't Bake Anything Like That!...[My Bread Would Have To Be Gluten & Dairy Free...So Complicated & Expensive To Make On My Own...]...Let Alone This Magnificent Looking Bread!...WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Eventhough I Know I Wouldn't Be Able To Eat This!!!...I Want To!...You Make It Look Super Appetizing!!!...Wonderful!...You Go GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Great Job!!!...:jumpey...
      MariSt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).