RJMJ

Template Challenge-April-Lynn Grieveson-Summer Sun

Template Challenge-April-Lynn Grieveson-Summer Sun
RJMJ, Apr 13, 2020
Description:
I LOVE! This Challenge!...I Love Lynn's Templates Too!!!...This One Was No Exception!...It Was Wonderful To Work With...I Kept The Original Template In Tact!...I Didn't Change A Thing!...I Just Added All Of My Goodies! [Well Mostly Lynn's Goodies Too!...]...To Complete My Summer-Themed Layout!...No One Knows What Summer Will Look Like This Year...But I Choose To Live In The Positive!...Remembering The Positive Memories Of Past Summers!...& Letting My Mind Wander Into The Possibilities...Of Another Great Summer Just Around The Corner!...

*For My Summer Sun Layout-I Used:

*Bird Call-Lynn Grieveson
*April 2020 Challenge Template-Lynn Grieveson
LynnG, Dalis and ButFirstCoffee like this.
    • flowersgal
      This surely is a sunny layout. I am fascinated by the photos. Wonderful treatment of them. Intriguing layout, as always, with your artistic flair.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great vibrancy of happy colour in your golden page. Great use of the template.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      That is a summery page! A yellow filter on the photos? whatever it was it all coordinates beautifully. To Summer!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh this is so artsy and fun!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @flowersgal @Angela Toucan @cookingmylife @Dalis ...Thank You! Everyone For Stopping By & Leaving Such Amazing Comments!...I Appreciate It Very Much!!!...Yes!...Yellow Filter...It Made The Photos Look Really Vintage & Retro!...Plus! Lots Of Effects...Lots Of Blending Modes...Drop Shadows...Glow...Gotta LOVE Photoshop!!!...It's So Much Fun To Be Able To Be So Creative!!!...But Lynn's Template Was The Perfect Base For My Layout!...Couldn't Have Done It Without That!!!...Hearts To All Of You!!!...Hope You Are All Staying Safe & Taking Care!!!...:heartslub...
    • ArmyGrl
      I love your take on the template challenge...the template is there, but you added your arty touch making this uniquely yours! Although I "see" the template, it does not stand out. And I rather like that...the uniqueness.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    476.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    660px
    Height:
    660px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).