Baby Love {alphabet} by Little Butterfly Wings
Sewing Memories - Kit by Soco Designs
Recyclables 68 by Scrapping with Liz
LynnG, trekmom and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      how cute! now I wish I could sew!!
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A good documentation page for your Covid-19 collection of layouts. Duh... I never thought to take a photo of me sewing the masks. I've got photos of the masks, but not the process. Oh well... I've only sewn five, one for DH, one for me, one for my MIL, one for a cousin who asked if I'd make her one, and one for a non-sewing friend - just because I want her protected.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt That's so nice of you to make masks for friends too! I doled a few out to my friends too. I still can't believe where we are in the world right now. SO much has changed in the last month, huh? Hope you guys are well!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen We are doing as well as can be expected. We are all in this together. Stay safe!
      Karen likes this.
    • norton94
      Good job!! Stay safe :) Love the documenting of this - we've only sewn 6, but I'm feeling like we'll end up needing more once we are out more after orders are lifted and we are expected in school etc. Super page!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @norton94 Is there still a possibility of your kids going back to school this year? Our schools have already been canceled (in person) for the rest of the year. They are doing online stuff only.
    • norton94
      @Karen So far our schools are officially cancelled through May 1, but I think we all know it's written on the wall that it won't resume. Our governor keeps moving the bar for shelter in place. Now that one of our state regions met her prior criteria for the order to be needed, she's only making some additional recommendations, but still won't call it shelter in place. So who knows!?! If she does not make that order, I am not certain what schools will do without a Federal or State order. If she opens up the shops, malls, movies, etc. will schools continue remote learning? Our peak is not expected until May 5, so I would anticipate her extending the closures.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      I wasn't thrilled that they canceled school for the whole year so early for us, but at the same time I was happy that the decision was made because all of the unknown was driving me crazy! And now that we are getting closer to the end of April and the cases are still rising in Michigan, I'm glad it's canceled altogether.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).