This is me

This is me
SeattleSheri, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
Make Art and Journal No. 3 Bundle by Rachel Jefferies
Thanks for looking!
KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear, are limitless in talent..... this is so very beautiful..... gorgeous layering, awesome blending...and.....
      does he have a girlfriend?
      I know he is a bit young (ok, a lot LOL) but, hey, doesn't Madonna and a bunch of them have husbands 10 years younger? maybe not now, but in the future.... we can get to be family !!!!!!! he is gorgeous!!!!!! (like his mum, of course!!!!!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the loveliest of compliments (both about the page and my oldest son) :heartlub:heartlub

I'm sure he'll be leaving a few broken hearts behind, but he's taking a relationship break at the moment :heartlub I'm proud of him for having the maturity to recognize he is happy just being him without all of the extra drama that can come with being in a teenage relationship (he just turned 16 on 4/4). It seems to have lifted a weight off him.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I knew he turned 16, I saw the page you made... that's why I said 10 years....
      and yes, YES yes, amazing maturity on the decision, Sarita also wants to make carreer before anything serious (she had a lomg relationship a few years ago) the one who wants to make sure she will have a good man is me...... I would love to live to see grandchildren, but she says she is taking my own example (I had her at 37) and for me to leave her alone now LOL
      I imagine how proud you are with your family!!! Hope you guys are well, staying safe, Huge huge huggzzzzz
    • norton94
      WOWOWOWOW! I love this - from the blending to the clustering to the colors. Gorgeous page and handsome young man. Your shadows never disappoint :)
    • HeatherB
      Love the blending, the extraction work that must have taken, absolutely gorgeous and your son is so handsome. I love the cluster work and the realistic shadows. Great page!
    • HeatherB
    • Donitab
      Oh - those blended photos are wonderful! I love all those fun buttons
    • SeattleSheri
      @HeatherB thank you so much for the lovely compliment and the Froggy Fav! You made my day (week)! :bk

@Donitab thank you so much!!:heartlub
      HeatherB likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, LOVE your wonderful blending!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    407.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).