mkcdaisy

Ocean

Ocean
mkcdaisy, Apr 8, 2020
Description:
Beach on the Amalfi coast in Italy last summer.

Scraplift of : Farrah

I choose to use the same template but also to go with the nature and blue theme.

Template: sahindesigns-moc2020-freebie
Kit: Deep Blue Sea by Bella Gypsy
Plus a few random elements but all from Bella Gypsy
    • IntenseMagic
      What a lovely photo and the colors in the blues in the page are absolutely perfect!! I adore those scatters and the lovely design!!
    • cfile
      welcome to the Lily Pad!! I love your take on the scraplift challenge and that gorgeous photo of Italy. It really makes me smile to see this gorgeous photo. Great job on the lift. I love the clean scrap with the white space and allowing the photo to shine. The blue elements and papers to coordinate with the photo are perfect and I love that scatter.. beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page, love the wonderful colors!
    • MrsPeel
      this is another superb page!!!!!!! love the photo, the gorgeous tones of blue, the delicate way you embellished, gorgeous all over!!!!!
      I know you have been welcomed already, if you need anything, have any questions, there is always someone at all ours, just post in the forum, tag us or message if you need some answers!!! This is the most amazing community, they literally saved my life for the past 7 years!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of you!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • scrapchyck
      This is really pretty! Love the aqua and seafoamy bluish greens.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mkcdaisy
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).