RJMJ

Style Challenge-April-One Photo-Different Crops-It's Raining Again

Style Challenge-April-One Photo-Different Crops-It's Raining Again
RJMJ, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
I Love The Idea Of This Challenge!...I Have Done This Many Times In Many Layouts...I Took One Photo & Changed It Ever So Slightly...It Is More Subtle...But All 6 Faces Have A Different Way In Which They Were Cropped...

*My Layout Is All About Rain...It Has Been Raining Here The Last Few Days...I Am Fascinated By Rain...I Don't Necessarily Like Rain...But I Like How It Looks In Pictures & How It Denotes To Sadness Or Happiness...I Know A Lot Of People Who Don't Like Rain & When It Rains They Get Blue...But There Are Others Who Choose To Embrace The Rain & See The Positive Side Of It...That's My Point Of View...At Least You Don't Have To Shovel It In The Winter...& The Plants & Flowers Need Rain...Mother Earth Needs Rain Too!...So I Choose To See The Positive Side...There Is Always A Rainbow After The Rain...Just Like The Storms Of Life...You Have Yo Have A Storm In Order To See The Sun Or In This Case The Rainbow...

*For My It's Raining Again Layout-I Used:

*Storyteller April 2020-Just Jaimee [All The Paint Used Has Been Recolored To Go With My Layout]
AJK, justPattyAnne, JenEm and 4 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: