SharLamb

LOD_SwL_Washington-MyHome

LOD_SwL_Washington-MyHome
SharLamb, Feb 21, 2020
Description:
I just love Liz's state cut-outs, and jump at the chance to use them. I also love her templates, including today's freebies. THANK YOU!
SwL_PhotoClusterFreebie2
SwL_Washington (Cut-out WordArt/Title)
SWL_MBC_12_18Template (staple with style added)
SWL_HeartsGaloreTemplate13 (string with style added)
PaulaKesselring_paper2_BLOGHOP
My Photos
Fonts: Sherilyn Script and SANS
Lisa B likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so beautiful! I love how you've used the photo cluster for one photo. The way you've used the cut out along the left is so great! And your title placement along the bottom is perfection! This makes me want to scrap a home state page, but I don't know if I could get it to be as stunning as yours! Awesome page!
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you so much umyesh! What an honor. I can't take all the credit! On sunny days, Washington is a beautiful place...almost makes up for all our gray/rainy days!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, you really showcase the various kinds of beauty there!! The vellum alpha is a fabulous addition.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Iowan
      Golly, this is just gorgeous. Love the big title.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I LOVE what you did with that cut out down the side.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, Congrats on FF♥
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh WOW! What a stunning photo and view! Lucky you! I love how you spanned the one photo over the whole cluster! I also love the other photo you blended into the background and the cutout down the side! Great layou!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).