Sgleason_LOD_700
AJK, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
Sara Gleason : Ambrosia, All About Me, Summer Lovin,
All the Feels
Snapshots
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is so raw, honest and heartfelt. I am so sorry to read about your situation and the sadness you are experiencing. You have created such a beautiful letter to your son with his photo and your journaling. Sending gentle hugs and keeping you in my thoughts. :beat
      AJK likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I wish I could just reach out and hug you, Amanda. You'll have to settle for a cyber hug instead. Love and hugs coming your way. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      Thank y'all. @Cherylndesigns @JenEm We have made headway in that our relationship with DS is restored. Just miss the littlest one- only have seen him about 9 times in his first few months. He lives 5 minutes away. Not sure how to navigate DIL, but God is working!
    • HeatherB
      Your journaling is so heartfelt, I'm so sorry for the situation that you find yourself in and the sadness that is felt. This is a beautiful letter to your son, and an amazing page in itself. Wonderful page!
      AJK likes this.
    • HeatherB
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    431.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).