Description:
LBW:M3_Feb18_ADDON, Real Life
RJjefferies:Pastures Green-mma, M3addon-Oct18-mmartistry
Tangie:Extraordinary Day
PaulaKesselring:M3_Aug17
Dinskip:True Colors
MrsPeel likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Such an inspiring piece!!! I like the recipe superimposed on the background. This is so creative!
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      like Linda says above: inspiring!!!! as you always do, by the way! I actually have you listed among my special people I want to come catch up with your galleries..... I'm much better than most of 2019 but still not there, I am slower but I promise you, I will.... you are always inspiring in more ways than just the visual way with your pages.... !!! Love the photo and the wonderful blending... I think you added some brushes/stamps/paints? it is absolutely amazing the way all becomes one, love that kind of thing with worn out look and the typing in the background, all with a fabulous color scheme.... then the elements just the essential and keeping the whole page in focus, the shadows are beautiful..... plus you just made me travel all the way to the village where we lived when Sarita was little.... there is a creek) at least I think that is what you call it in English) when you go to the beach, or when you go to see people who live by the beach, and the bridges to get there are exactly like the one in your image.... (well some of them have missing bits of wood so a bit more dangerous than this one) so a wonderful feeling all over you bring me with this page!!!!!
      Promise I will try to come catch up properly asap!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel How precious that you had a memory lane moment. There are a lot of paths such as this in S.C. due to the ridiculous amount of swamps in the Pee Dee, and in the midlands. Near the beach of course there are the inlets with many nature preserves. We have one like this 5 minutes away in the Kalmia Gardens. No brushes used that I recall- but a combo of photo masks for the photo. And I often blend two or more papers for a background. Continue to heal, dear lady!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      So, I have S D in the list/,map of the places to go when we get to the States trip, now I will have to add S C so I can get to meet you for a coffee or tea (or whatever you like!!!) would love to say a walk that can take us both to a place like this.... so lets pray and hope that my mobility will improve a bit at least...the way I am now, walks are not possible, but your pages take me there which I treasure :)
      No matter what you used, the page is done with the quality you always do.....
      the stuff I thought it could be brushes or stamps, or piece of paint pattern was the green intense under the string that holds the thingy clock -I know is a north south east west thingy but can't remember the name in English LOL I have 3000 tabs open so not gonna go to Goggle translate, nut you know what I mean LOL) I do see the work you do in blending papers and you are marvelous!!!!!! as always!!! Huggzzzz
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel The compass! Haaa! The green stamp is from Rachel- Pastures Green. :D
      Thanks for the kind words. Here in the South the drink would be "Sweet Tea". ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    420.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).