Bebimora, Jan 25, 2020
Description:
Donovan Collages by Rebecca McMeen
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Donovan-Collages.html
Donovan Art Doll Collages
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Donovan-Art-Doll-Collages.html
Font: A song for Jeniffer

Journaling:
2002 was a difficult year in many ways but the biggest difficulty must have been that it was the year I lost my
long-time standing work as a quality coordinator. I did not only lose my job, but I also lost my co-workers and
friends that I spent so much of my day with. I lost my photo club that was tied to the workplace and with that
also my off work hobby of going with them on trips and activities. I lost my income, which effected so much in
my life. But worst of all I lost my identity. What is the first thing everyone asks you when you meet a new person?
"What do you do for a living" with the hidden meaning.... who are you and where should I place you in the hierarchy
and status ladder. All in all, it was a tough time and it had me shaking for a while. BUT hindsight is 20/20 and it
was absolutely and undoubtedly the best thing that ever happened to me and looking back I would not want to have it
any other way. I have always been a person who believes that you should not regret and dwell on things but take the
day as it comes and this is one of the things that helps me bounce back even from a thing as critical as this.
Trish likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I'm happy to read that this ended up being a positive thing for you in the end. That would be so much loss to have to get through in such a quick way. Great LO!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).