Selfie
Skivvy, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Credits
Lynn Grieveson - Bristol kit
Alison Pennington - Storytelling
Lilypad colab - All About Me
    • cfile
      You look beautiful and so happy to hear that you are in remission. Thank you for sharing this with us. I love the selfies especially the last one enlarged and sketched blending into the background. Beautiful page. I am keeping you in my prayers for your continued remission, and that you find that balance with the meds to keep you cancer free, and little to no pain. You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing your page and journey with us.
      Skivvy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You have created a wonderful page with your journaling, your technique on the large photo and all the smaller photos below. May you find joy amidst the required meds and side effects of the chemo in you new normal. Best wishes for permanent remission.
      Skivvy likes this.
    • JillW
      What a touching page! So happy you're in remission! I'm so glad that you were able to share this with us - hoping you find a new normal soon!
      Skivvy likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      So happy to hear you are in remission, but sorry for the struggles you still deal with! Your selfies are all fantastic! You are beautiful at every stage! This is such an amazing page!
      Skivvy likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a touching page and I adore the different photos of you! :heartlub I'm so glad to hear you're in remission.
      Skivvy likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • gonewiththewind
      I'm delighted to read that you are in remission! You look amazing and I have to say that the new hairstyle really suits you! I love the oversize photo that you've edited and blended - fabulous job on that - and the row of photos along the bottom showing the changes you've experienced. Your page is simple yet oh-so-beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Skivvy
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    282.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).