winnieb1029

Jan-8---Build-Your-Own-Tree

Jan-8---Build-Your-Own-Tree
winnieb1029, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
Credits: CCM 2018.2 Sweet Talk (TLP), quote (lovesvg.com)
You, chastml, myssp and 2 others like this.
    • bellbird
      oh wow! you have gone over and above here! love how your wordstrips create such a detailed structure and even your heart foliage (and i have no idea how many layers you used here but it looks like an extraordinary amount!) creates a subtle heart shapes tree top, so large that it extends off the page to the right - your swing is so creative with the bow and stitching and you have really illustrated your quote in such a remarkable way! i'm in complete awe of your tree! :notworthy
    • LilyAnn A Fisherman
      I'm in awe! So much time and effort! All those word bits, heart "leaves", and swing... so amazing!
    • SeattleSheri
      Such an interesting take on this challenge, I love how you used the word strips, so creative!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the idea of combining elements to create something new, in this case a tree. Your layering (so many layers!) of the word art into a trunk is awesome! As is the heart confetti leaves and painterly clouds.
      #MOC8-8 #Build-your-own-tree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    winnieb1029
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).