RJMJ

MOC8-Day#9-QR Code + Speed Scrap-I Love Poppies

MOC8-Day#9-QR Code + Speed Scrap-I Love Poppies
RJMJ, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
Thank You! For Hosting The Slow Scrap & Thanks! For All The Instructions You Posted...I Found This QR Code Challenge A Bit Scary At First...Only Because I Didn't Know Anything About How To Do This QR Code Process...But I Was Interested To See How It All Worked...And So As It Turned Out...It Was Really Simple To Create...I Was Impressed With How Easy It Was!...So Great!...I Already Knew My Subject Matter As Soon As I Saw The Challenge...And Away I Went...

*I Just Adore Poppies!!!!!!!!!!...If You Know Me Or Have Ever Browsed Some/Any Of The Layouts In My Gallery... You Probably Already Know That I Scrap About Poppies Anytime I Get The Chance To Do So...I Have A Pinterest Page That Is All About Poppies...It Is Called:...[Wait For It]...I Love Poppies!...So I Knew That My QR Code Was Gonna Be The Link To My "I Love Poppies" Pinterest Page...Now It Should Take You There...But I Don't Own A Smart Phone...So I Couldn't Check The Code...I Hope It Works...I Wish I Could See That In Action...But Either Way...Maybe You Might Enjoy Looking At Some Of My Multiple Poppy Photos There Of Pretty Much Anything Poppy Related That I Liked & Found...I Still Add To It Regularly...I Had Fun With The Whole Process & Had Fun Learning Something New That I Wouldn't Have Ever Thought About Otherwise...I Think I May Use This Again In Some Of My Future Layouts...

*As Per The Rules For The Slow Scrap:I Implemented Them In My Layout:As Follows:

1) 3 or more photos-I Have 9 With 3 Being Repeated...
2) At least one paper with words on it.-I Used Several Papers But Only One With The Words:"Life Is Feeling Grateful" On It...
3) A QR Code...Yes!...On Top Of The Middle Photo...In The Lower Left Corner...
4) A journal card with a printed word(s) on it-Yes!...The Journal Card Which Reads:"Remember This"...Is Tucked In Behind The Middle Top Row Photo Of My Photo Collage...
5) At least one piece of word art-Yes!...I Have 2 Large WA's...Grateful & Love...
6) At least two pieces of washi tape-Yes!...I Used 2 Of The Same Tape...The Tape Was Attached To A Branch That I Placed In The Lower Left Corner...& Then I Extracted Just The Tape & Secured That To The Top Right Corner...
7) At least one line of journaling-Yes!..."I Love Poppies"...Placed Underneath My Large "Grateful" WA Towards The Bottom Of The Layout...Underneath The Photo Collage...

*For My I Love Poppies Layout-I Used:

*Life Is:Feeling Grateful-Little Butterfly Wings
*Wholehearted-Bundle-Bella Gypsy(3)
*Beautiful Change-Bundle-Mommyish(1)
*Life Is:Feeling Blue-Little Butterfly Wings(1)
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photos, gorgeous colour scheme
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      What a great colorful collection of poppy pictures! I couldn't get my camera to focus on your QR code (totally fine, that happens with the resized down version of layouts sometimes). Pretty layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Those poppy fields are gorgeous! I love how you combined all the photos in the big square. Thanks for playing in my slow scrap!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).