Dec 2019 - Rachel Jefferies Challenge - Monochrome
Supplies:
Rachel Jefferies - Be Awesome; It takes Courage; Eucalyptus
Lisa B and Thuria like this.
    • bcgal00
      Love this so much!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Pretty amazing snowstorm! I'd be so freaked about it, I wouldn't think to take a photo of it. I love your title (yes, so true) and your GREEN sub-title. I'm thrilled that you were able to complete a layout before your December travels. Thanks so much for participating in this challenge! :tree
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. Yes, it was pretty scary and made for a very long trip -- I think it took 10 hours instead of the original 7 + we sat on the highway for over an hour at one time. I reach for the camera -- sometimes the photos just sit on my computer but sometimes they are the perfect thing for a challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Breath taking and nail biting photo! Driving in snow storms is so scary! Glad you made it through safely! Love the title/word art on the photo.... it's perfection!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is fantastic, Patsy! We've driven in those conditions so many times. It does take courage.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ajm
      Absolutely stunning layout and photo! That definitely takes courage!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! I see I'm not the only one drawn to the power of your imagery. I just had to add this to December's Froggy Favs.

***YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***
      flowersgal and mcurtt like this.
    • cinderella
      This is breathtaking on all levels!
      Congrats on the FF! So well deserved!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @ArmyGrl - I am honored by your Froggy Favorite award. You probably know that my style is storyteller but sometimes an image can tell the story in such a powerful way that words are unnecessary and sound redundant. This, I felt, was one of those.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).