dotcomkari

By My Side

By My Side
dotcomkari, Dec 1, 2019
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: M3 Sept Mixed Media Artistry, Make Art and Journal 3, Make Art and Journal 2 Elements, m3 feb 19 Mixed Media Artistry, Let Yourself Mixed Media Artistry, Utterly and Completely

My favorite time of the day is when I’m with you. We don’t have to be doing anything particular. I just look forward to being by your side. You are the love of my life. I found everything I was looking for when I met you. I am truly blessed to have you by my side. Your love is always on my mind. When I am away from you, I long for your touch, the warmth of your hand in mine, the comfort of your arms, the soft tickle of your kiss. The more time I spend with you, the more I find myself falling deeper in love with you--- and I love us together! You are the man beyond my dreams, the man I want to marry and the man I want to spend forever with. Thank you for being my rock through thick and thin. I could not imagine my life without you in it. I love you to pieces.
    • bellbird
      i always love your pages but this is a whole new level for you - all the inky monotone goodness with that red heart is super super awesome!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • mcurtt
      This is perfect! That floral paper, your white and black elements, the photo cluster with the pale red heart! Thanks for playing along with the December challenge! :tree
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • ajm
      This is just gorgeous! Love your journaling!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I adore your choice of backgrounds and all the inky lines! The solid black/white of the photo provides grounding and contrast to the background...and tells my eyes where to focus. Well done design! :heartslub
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).