zinzilah

191202_bauble

191202_bauble
zinzilah, Dec 8, 2019
Description:
I have started with Lynn Grieveson's new Gently template, and her Wintertime kit, plus Pink Reptile Designs' Make it happen, S.Basic and R.Jefferies' Trust the Journey Thrive, and Rachel J's Somebunny
wvsandy likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a cool reflection shot! framing it with all the foliage and glittery things like sequins adds to the drama, especially with that solid blue paper and the patterned stamping down the sides and the bottom! love it!
    • cfile
      beautiful page and so cool with the reflection of things going on in the Christmas Ball... I love the painterly effect you also gave the reflection. I can see you in the middle :) Love the elements you used to decorate the Christmas Ornament and how you used the template and papers mixing them.. just beautiful and sending hugs your way this holiday season. Positive vibes your way!
    • wvsandy
      Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful use of color and the globe effects on the photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    390 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).