RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-November-Thuria-Shine Bright

Scraplift Challenge-November-Thuria-Shine Bright
RJMJ, Nov 18, 2019
Description:
*This Is The Layout That I Decided To Scraplift...After Going Through Thuria's Gallery Several Times:Sweet For The Sweet:

[​IMG]

*I Must Really Like Doing Scraplifts...This Is My Third One For This Challenge...I Really Do Enjoy Scraplifts Though...Obviously...I Like To Find & Look For Inspiration Anywhere I Can See/Find It...And Other Scrappy Pages Are Always A Constant Inspiration...I Like To See Different Point Of Views,Thoughts & Other Compositional Styles...It's Inspiring To See How Another Scrapper...Views Their Subject Matter & What & How They Are Inspired & How They Express Their Thoughts,Feelings & Creative Soul...*

*Thuria 's Gallery Was No Exception...I Felt Like Her Style Lent A Lot In A Similar Style To Mine...She Likes Lots Of Colors,Textures,Paint,Mixed Media Elements...Blending,WA & A Concentration In A Specific Composition Complimentary To The Page She Is Creating...For Me...It's All About The Flow Of Composition & How Evenly All The Pieces Are Spread Across The Page...There's A Certain Flow...But The Flow Is A Controlled Flow Designed To Interpret A Certain Feeling/Moment Or Event...

*I Liked The Position Of Everything In This Layout...So Mine Is Similar...Large WA...Me Too!...Lots Of Paint & Scribble...Me Too...Various Types & Textures Of Elements Used...Me Too!...In Particular...The Circle Aspect Of That Large Paint In Her Background...So I Chose A Circular Photo Design & Stacked My Elements In Behind Also...And I Added More Circular Impact By Adding A Stacking Of Paper Scatter On Top Of Each Other In 2 Different But Complimentary Colors...Adding The Scribble Was Fun With A Mixture Of The Paint Combined With The Words On The Scatter Along With The Writing & Words...Giving It Somewhat Of A Newspaper Feed Feeling...And That Went In Line Perfectly With The WA Paper That I Chose To Put On The Final Touches Of This Layout...I Went With A More Seasonal Theme & More Muted Colors...But I Hope You Can See How Her Wonderful Layout Truly Inspired My Total Page & Finished Design...

*For My Shine Bright Layout-I Used:Shine Bright-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
    • Iowan
      How delightful. There’s just so much to look at here, well done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      the script and text in the background layered with the wordstrips is awesome here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    364.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).