Ferdy

Shine

Shine
    • Sokee
      This is such a stunning photo! You have beautifully blended right into it! Love your layout!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Sokee thank you! this is right in front of my home...=)
    • ljonezy
      Wow. You Are So Lucky To Live With Such A Beautiful View
      Ferdy likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I just took a big "sigh." What an amazing view! And right in front of your home?? How amazing!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @ljonezy @ArmyGrl thanks, girls! yes, I'm lucky to have this view in my "backyard"...=) if you feel like, search on Google for Santos, Brazil. It's a beautiful city by the sea, almost 1 hour drive from São Paulo...I love my little corner of the world!
    • ArmyGrl
      @Ferdy I have never been south of the equator. And that makes me sad...there is a whole half of our beautiful Earth I have never seen or experienced. But what makes me happy is that we have these opportunities, through art, through scrapbooking and through internet sites like The Lilypad to learn a small bit about the whole Earth, about each other. I followed your suggestion and "Googled" Santos, Brazil. I know that online pictures will never capture the beauty of Brazil, or the unique culture that is Santos, Brazil. But I know that you are there. And you are beautiful. I look forward to learning more about your little corner of the world through your art.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @ArmyGrl thank you, Lisa! and I can say that your art is very inspiring, love to see your creations, you always make me stay loing at my screen trying to see al the magic you do! I've never been to the US, so I kind of get your feeling about not knowing a lot of the world...
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the big photo
      Ferdy likes this.
    • norton94
      OMG this is just so amazing - from the stunning sunset photo to the stamps and blending! Your use of textures... jawdrop
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @norton94 ohh...thanks a lot for your sweet comment! :beat
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).