RJMJ

Random Challenge-November-Cluster Of Leaves-Mellow Yellow

Random Challenge-November-Cluster Of Leaves-Mellow Yellow
RJMJ, Nov 6, 2019
Description:
I Love Me Some Leaves Anytime Of The Year...But Fall Just Seems To Make Those Beloved Leaves Seem More Beautiful With All Those Bright Pops Of Color...I Was Gonna Try To Stick To A Simple Style Layout...But...That's Just Not Me...It Started Out One Way...And Morphed Into A Rather Large Leaf Background Cluster With Lots Of Layers That Became The Anchor Of My Layout...Either Way...I Am Totally Happy With The Rather Brighter,Busier Finished Layout Design...

*For My Mellow Yellow Layout-I Used:

*Leaves No.1-Sahin Designs(Some ReColored...Who Am I Kidding...Lots ReColored...)
*Brightsiding-Pink Reptile Designs
*Enamel Pin Exchange-Fall 2018-The Lilypad
*Spookalicious Tag-Gina Jones-Pixelscrapper(1)
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      you've represented the whole october feeling here beautifully!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love your 'busy' layouts - may they always be so :) This is just a big pile of Autumn loveliness!!! Gorgeous :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how your leaves form a wreath around your pic. And I love all of the word art you used. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it
      RJMJ likes this.
    • justPattyAnne
      I love everything about this! The warm yellows, the amazing depth, all the tidbits of autumn yumminess scattered about. LOVE!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    338.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).