Cherylndesigns

October Monthly Muse Week 3 What I Like About Myself

October Monthly Muse Week 3 What I Like About Myself
Cherylndesigns, Oct 23, 2019
Description:
It definitely has to be my sense of humor. It has gotten me in trouble, but mostly, it's a good thing. I seem to find humor in things that others don't. It's a "family thing". My dad was the biggest offender and my siblings and he used to get in trouble with our mom, especially in church, for laughing at inappropriate things. My humor has certainly gotten me through a lot of tough times, though, and I'm so glad that I have it.

Credits: LWEE_the dangles_pp3 and 5; paislee-AAM-MeRightNow; sahlinstudio_totesadorbe_#LOL; prd_laughoutloud_wa_laughoutloud; lbw_backtobed_paint15; lgrieveson_turningaround_arrow4; font_blocky letters inverted.
EminePala_Art, MrsPeel, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • SharLamb
      Cheryl, somehow I knew this about you! LOL I think I may have been given up for adoption by your family. ;) Such a FUN page that reflects you.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb I think we might be sisters from another mother, Sharron. We were always in trouble with my mom. You would have fit right in. :lol:lol
      SharLamb likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I am so with you on this! Love your layout. The fun photo and the colourful doodles go so well together. FAB! :)
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely fun page
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen! I got to "overthinking" about this page and wished I'd put "I'm Quirky" on there. Haha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks, Angela. I was giggling the whole time I was creating it.
    • mcurtt
      I love those sugar skulls! LOL! This layout makes me laugh. A good quality to have.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I laugh when I see it, too. I had fun creating it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh sister, this is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! love the fullness of the page, those doodles, your awesome photo, and the colorful spirit that comes all the way to me here!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, my sense of humor isn't completely natural, is a learned thing, which my dad encouraged and showed me how much easier life can be if you can laugh with others as much as with your self......love it that every little thing of you I keep learning in every page shows me I was right with all the feelings the first time you showed up here....... and that I should trust and start the proceedings to get my USA visa...... I will go visit you at some point, we need to have a hug in pers0n, even if just 10 minutes for a coffee!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this style in pages, love the cleaner, less full one too, but somehow, the fuller page has a lot more that vibe I feel from you, of (precisely) humor, love and dedication to the people you love!!!!!!!!! awesome, awesome page, my heart sings!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thank you for your sweet and sincere words, my Sister!! Sounds like your Dad and mine would have gotten along fine. The whacky sense of humor definitely came from his side of the family, not my mom's. His siblings were so silly and you never knew what they were going to do next. Their favorite thing to do was dress up put on skits. My paternal grandma was funny too and laughed all the time. My paternal grandfather was a grump but he was massively outnumbered. He just sat in his chair and tried to ignore us. Haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).