NBK - artCrush 20, SOAW feminine loops
Its About Time Blog Hop - kim jensen
PRD - pure & simple
Rebecca - summers end pastiche
All About Me Blog Hop - soco, Sahlin studio
Bella Gypsy - falling slowly whimsy
blueberries and MrsPeel like this.
    • SharLamb
      I admire the true look of art journaling you accomplished, and hope your back stays well. Frustrating to have to make accommodation, I know, but sounds like you have figured out what to do.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Jan, this is so so very beautiful, a wonderful page about a not so wonderful issue, I am always saying how blessed with are with the power of transforming ugly things or feelings into such wonderful pages....... yours always have beauty and emotion and this is absolutely amazing visually and I am also right there with you....my story is a bit longer, but right now I am 90% of my time bed bound, on crutches or the wheel chair, 24/7 pain non stop...... so I do know that feeling so very well. love LOVE the way you transformed it into this amazingly gorgeous page!!!!!!!!! I am right now full of emotions with all these [ages and these feelings you guys are sharing with us, and feel blessed to be surrounded by warriors, I know you haven't known me for too long, but you have become onbe of the family here and I love your pages and how you make us know you a little bit more with each..... if you ever feel like ranting/venting to someone other than close family or friends (as in physical friends) I sometimes find thatr my scrappers friend understand me in a way even my very best friends who don't scrap can...if so, I am her3.
      Thank you for this super gorgeous page, love the do not bend tag, gorgeous shadows, amazing layering, the transformation of pain into something so beautiful.... I may need to share ALL these pages in the Froggy Faves!!!!! (I will be back!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).