Anxiety

Anxiety
pagefrocks, Oct 18, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Overcome-Deepest-Fears M3 Oct 2019
blueberries and MrsPeel like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love this mostly white page and the white space on the left. Powerful journaling! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love how you've used the little touches of red/pink to highlight and move us around your page! Love your use of fonts and spacing to make your journaling so appealing! Wonderful LO!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What powerful journaling. Hooray for you for confronting your fears and anxiety and moving forward. Love your layout and the boys of pink to move the eye about,
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear girl.... I have been saying in other pages how much this kind of share makes my heart sing, I see the power of our community and our art, the power of sharing in a sisterhood full if understanding, a beauty given to pages with subjects not so beautiful, a talent that comes from the heart and how much happiness I have when I can be part of us opening our hearts with each other.... like I said to Sharon, @SharLamb , a few of you went straight onto what I thought to do for this week, but I am so SO happy that this exchange is happening, and feel myself so happy and with strength to carry on with sharing and getting inspired by each other -I felt so bad last week I almost asked someone to come cover me... having gone through your pages right now, I don't wanna do that!!!
      I need to put the mouse to charge, but thank you thank YOU so much for sharing and the bravery, the beauty and elegance of yours, always!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).