LoveItScrapIt

comic con

comic con
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 9, 2023
Description:
using:
limited edition collection | micheline lincoln & pink reptile
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limit...Lincoln-Designs-and-Pink-Reptile-Designs.html

white 3d alpha | paula kesselring
https://the-lilypad.com/store/White-Alpha3D.html

journaling:
Grand Rapids ComicCon was
one of the best family events we’ve
done in the recent years. I think the
child in all of us was in full force, but none
more than daddy. He was so excited to be there
finally. BUT when we got to meet the legend,
Larry Houston, you could tell this was daddy’s
moment. Larry Houston, acclaimed, iconic
director/producer/artist of a ton of comic book related characters and TV shows. The most famous, X-Men cartoon from the early 90’s. Daddy talked to him for almost 30 minutes and learned about some other projects Larry was part of that amazed daddy even more. It was a great day for all of us. November 2022
    • Lillyia
      Oh, kiana. What a wonderfully warm and friendly page! When I suddenly came upon it, It filled my heart with happiness to see such a beautiful family group photo. Your journaling so skillfully described your experience that I could almost hear the laughter! You captured not only the event details, but just as importantly, you've captured the emotions. Now, if that page doesn't say 'Coming Home' — then I don't know what does!
    • trekmom
      I am in awe of this page and your beautiful family!
    • LoveItScrapIt
    • jnac916
      Wow! I like all the textures of the mixed media and elements. It is so bright, which is perfect for Comic Con. Awesome page and great family picture with an icon.
    • LoveItScrapIt
    • dancingJaye
      This looks like an amazingly fun family trip! I love your journaling and the title works so well with the subject. Completely unrelated, the man grinning and pointing his finger (is that your dad?) looks so much like my former husband, I really had to stop and look again. Love your page!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Aww thank you @dancingJaye I appreciate your comment. That's so funny. The man pointing is my husband. I'm the one behind my daughter. So funny that he looks like your former hubby....I'd love to see a pic and compare. :beat
    • dancingJaye
      @LoveItScrapIt I probably have one somewhere in a box, but my basement is torn up and I don't know where anything is. It's probably the head shape and the expression :hummm
    • sucali
      Such a cool and happy photo!!! I love the design of your layout-wonderful!
    • LoveItScrapIt
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).