MrsPeel

Collectors {we are}

Collectors {we are}
MrsPeel, Aug 12, 2016
Description:
Awesome new releases on sale this weekend! From
Dawn Inskip: The Old Curiosity Shop Collection (including FREE with purchase Torn Photo Templates)
The collection is also available in individual packs HERE.
I also used some elements and one paper from Dawn's Great Britain Bundle. which is half price this weekend!

These ALL are on the awesome 30% OFF sale this weekend HERE and you get a free kit with $15 purchase!!!

Not sure if the journaling is readable, is about how both Andy & myself were always drawn to Charity (thrift) Shops and always found the most amazing pieces, both useful and not so useful but gorgeous, like the pair of fairies in the blended photo, so we weren't surprised when Sarita started talking about wanting old porcelain dolls, not sure where she git that idea but she was 3 qwhen she started asking for them, only would get her first one aged 5, after that she built a collection of almost 50m amazing, from all over the world, awesome clothing and details... the first one was in 2001, the one in the picture top left, they were packed away and stored in our shed in 2012 when we re decorated her bedroom, I hope she will one day have a daughter (or 3 LOL) so the dolls will come to play again :)TFL!
LynnG, Mylinn and KarenB like this.
    • norton94
      Great storytelling Cynthia! You ROCKED this kit! I love the page design and your element use
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @norton94 thank you so so much!!!!!!! you know it means the world to me!!!!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Love to see pages with meaningful journaling @MrsPeel and you always do it best. Stunning page in every way <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Thanks so so much.... I have another page on the go with The Old Curiosity Shop (one of my most fav books too, by the way!) as we have an old trunk as coffee table in our living room, which we paid £2 for!!! (in 2004) I will try my best to finish today!!!! Love your creations and is always a delight and so much joy to play with them!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub @dawninskip
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).