bonnenuit

Classic Cars

Classic Cars
bonnenuit, Oct 9, 2018
Description:
October 2018 Scraplift challenge - Tree City
I used the TLP collab - Life is an Adventure.
    • Tree City
      The map paper is so fun for a classic car layout! And that blue car sticker is absolutely the perfect element. Fun lift!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Traumelfe
      Great page! Love the cars!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photos of fabulous cars. I like your layout, the little arrow banner that leads the eye to the photos, how you added interest with word striped and the car sticker and the way you did the title.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Judy! I love old cars! Every Saturday from Spring to mid Fall near the Texas Long Horn Restaurant here they have a "Cruisin'" Car show that when we go out to dinner, we stroll afterwards to look at the old cars. My brother too, fixes old cars and has had many of them, so they always interest me. There is a cool museum in Atlanta, GA at Stone Mountain that has a Tucker and then I like when we go to San Diego and go to the car museum over in Balboa park. It is so cool to see them!! I love your photos and the way you have scrapped them. Great lift of Sara's page and I love the turquoise and the alpha you used as they go so well with the vintage cars! Thank you for playing along with the Scraplift challenge!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).