Nemla

Circle Of Life

Circle Of Life
Nemla, Jun 17, 2018
Description:
Thanks for this Challenge.
Kits;
Rebecca McMeen ; Maia ( a lot of clipping to the tape in the second circle)
Rebecca McMeen ; Watercolour people set 3
Rebecca McMeen ; Pen watercolour ( collage ?)
Rebecca McMeen ; Tally ( the paper ,mocked about with )
wvsandy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Vivi this is such an amazing take on the challenge!!!!! as usual, you combine clean lines with beauty and soul in every page!!!!!! love what you did here, love the little people, thanks doe the inspiration, gonna share!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how this turned out, great quote, wonderfully illustrated.
      Nemla likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your art represents truth...it’s amazing to think of our galaxy, our solar system, then think of a single cell, then the structure of atoms. Circles within circles within circles. In some cultures, the circle represents eternity. Your layout highlights the patterns in life, how things keep going around in circles. Thank you for creating such a provocative piece of art for the June Random Challenge.
      MrsPeel and Nemla like this.
    • Nemla
      MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm glad that Lisa said what my English couldn't quiet translate.... super well deserved, Vivi, your pages always have a touch of soul that keeps you in my heart always!!!!! <3
      Nemla likes this.
    • wombat146
      *sigh* I am so glad Lisa has put into words what I thought of when I first looked at this amazing piece of art! Vivi you have done such a magnificent job with this and I really hope that you print it out to hand on a wall! Congrats on your Froggy Fav as well, so very well deserved!
      Nemla likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and so creative
    • redplaid3
      So, so pretty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    608px
    Height:
    608px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).