zinzilah

18jun18_family

18jun18_family
zinzilah, Jun 18, 2018
Description:
LM Family, Manic Monday, Sketchbook; Sahlin - The Everyday routine, Kaagard - On the lake, Britt Designs - Paradise, D.Inskip Of Wishes hopes and dreams; Lynn Grieveson Frostell, Kim Jensen Awesome, LBW Happy thoughts, A.Labau My heart Strings, PRD All eyes on you, Say cheese, Love bug; Sabrina's Creations - Date it
    • bellbird
      Great combination of circle elements & wordart, love the different textures with the stitching & gems too
    • Ferdy
      love the photo, and the multiple circles are a really cool design!
    • ArmyGrl
      I too am a fan of all the circles. But what I like best is the rainbow with happy in it! What a beautiful family you have there! Thank you so much for playing along with the June Random Challenge!
    • jaharvey
      So many circles ... love it! Love the understated "true joy" vellum circle and how you've linked together the circles with the "this is my happy place" sticker and how you've added the date sort of sprinkled around. This is great!
    • keepscrappin
      Such a fun use of circles... super cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    355.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).