Cherylndesigns

Christmas in July Clipping Mask Challenge

Christmas in July Clipping Mask Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jul 28, 2020
Description:
I'm not 100% happy with the clipping mask I made, but this is the first clipping mask I've ever made. Thanks @wombat for the great tutorial! I used 5 layers to create my clipping mask. The picture is one of our momma ducks with her ducklings.

Credits: NBK Art Crush No. 10-pp-14; elements NBK Remarkable; Font Cardinal Alternate Regular.
AJK and Dalis like this.
    • Ga_L
      Gorgeous page, love the use of the mask and the blending mode. Thanks for sharing
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Ga_L Thank you so much, Gaelle. It's the first one I've ever made!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Dalis
      What a great family shot!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Thanks, Dalis! They're the cutest little family!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns They really are! I would have been stalking them just to snap pics!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I stalk them all the time. LOL We've had 9 "families" and yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes! #10!! They don't just reproduce in the spring, apparently. I had to go home and get my Nikon and go back and get pictures. Momma wasn't afraid of me at all and let me get pretty close. She only had 7 or 8. It's hard to count them because they never stop moving. They're the CUTEST things you've ever seen!! They were "cheeping, cheeping, cheeping" like crazy yesterday. The "family" in this picture started out with 18 ducklings! That has to be some kind of record.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns 18!!!!!! wow! Oh good to know I am not the only wild life stalker out there. LOL!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Oh, no - I'm constantly on the lookout. I spied the babies hidden under the tree yesterday and went in for a closer look. I had Daisy with me and they're a little more wary when you have a dog with you. They're not afraid of us humans at all.
      Dalis likes this.
    • wombat146
      What a lovely page Cheryl and the star of your page is certainly that delightful photo! lol about the stalking! I do that in my backyard, stalking the birds that come to visit! lol! neighbours must think I am totally nuts! Thanks for joining me for the challenge and creating a great clipping mask!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wombat146 Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, Ona and for challenging me to make my very first clipping mask! I think the ducks are so used to me stalking them by now. The new family that I just found yesterday (this isn't them) just let me walk right up and take pictures. I had to take the dog home first, though. They're skittish when dogs are around.
      wombat146 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).