Claire Grantham

BYOC: July2021- Extreme heatwave

BYOC: July2021- Extreme heatwave
Claire Grantham, Jul 30, 2021
Description:
If you know me, you know I LOVE the heat, the sweatier and more oppressive the better ;)

Loved mixing the BYOC kits this month to create this fun layout featuring a photo of me sitting outside enjoying the 40c (99f) heat in June this year!

I used -
Allison Pennington - Too Hot kit
Lynn Grieveson - Porto Collection
Rachel Jefferies - Riding the Rails Bundle
mirjam and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      That background is amazing! Loving all the orange on this page. I also love your big mixed title right on top of everything!
    • HeatherB
      I am the opposite - I wilt under extreme heat conditions! Our worst was 38C (in July) so at least we didn't go as high as where you are. Love the photo and journaling and love the fabulous background paper. Wonderful page!
    • Claire Grantham
      @umyesh Thank you!! I LOL at your comment about the title, you know I dropped heatwave onto my page in PSE and I was like.. ooh that works and that is where it remained! @HeatherB Thank you, I know most people wilt in the heat. 38c is still pretty hot! I LOVE it!!
      HeatherB and umyesh like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh yes! I love, love, love the heat!! I am not a cold weather person at all and freeze when it drops below 60. No one will ever hear me complain about the heat! This is such a fabulous page! The colors and sunburst pattern are so perfect!! Awesome work!
    • Claire Grantham
      @IntenseMagic hahahaha thanks Jan, I knew we were kindred spirits.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    336.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).