easyeyes4you

2021-Boys-in-Grand-Central-Stationv3c

2021-Boys-in-Grand-Central-Stationv3c
easyeyes4you, Aug 1, 2021
Description:
Funny... I bought the BYOC because I loved the grungy train stuff... but began to think I was not going to get around to doing a page... then my son unexpectedly sent this photo of him and my grandsons, in Grand Central Station!!! What???? They live in Anchorage...!!!. "Moma" had found her dream car, and the price was right and worth the expense of 3 tickets, a passage on the tote ship and money and time spent driving from NY to Seattle!!! The boys got a fun trip with Dad, and my daughter in law got a staycation!!!!!

lynng-inkydink-pageborders-4

nbk-artANDjournal-outofthebox-artframe01
mzimm_hey_mister_mask2
nbk-AC41-WA-julynbk-AC41-PP-watercolor2
nbk-AC41-gesso-17
rjefferies-ridingtherails-transfers04 &03
lbw_backyardfun_paint01b
lulyg14, Laura ODonnell and mirjam like this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      Oh wow, how great it worked out for everyone including you getting the unexpected picture!
    • lulyg14
      I agree with Laura - everything worked out as it should - with a beautiful page to document it all!
    • HeatherB
      How nice to get the unexpected picture and it works perfectly with the July BYOC! That was also quite the long distance journey to get a car! Great page documenting this!
    • Smwhite
      Beautiful layout! I love how you've used the photo in two places... and aren't the old train/subway stations amazing? It adds such drama to your photo! Kudos on a fab page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).