Then & Now | Soco
Blue Skies | Sahin Designs
Mar 2017 Storyteller & Raine (retired) | Just Jaimee
Healthy & Fit | Kristin Aagard
It's About Time: Tomorrow Collab | Mommyish

Image: watercolor clouds texture by Presets Galore
chastml, MrsPeel and Ga_L like this.
    • nessita
      Love the bucket, and the way you interpreted the challenge. Stunning.
    • NancyP
      Ohhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you created this!!! All the things you want to do floating by on fluffy clouds---how neat is that!!! BUT----live in California??? Oh, girlfriend, we gotta talk!!!!!:cornfused
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL @NancyP That one is checked off! Been there, done that! :D
    • NancyP
      WHEW!!!!
    • lmccandless
      Absolutely stunning design here, Jenn! The cloud metaphor is so creative and perfect! Love your bucket list items too.
    • jenn mccabe
      @NancyP What do you have agst CA - just curious! :giggle
    • NancyP
      @jenn mccabe Ahhhh, lets see, earthquakes, earthquakes, earthquakes, oh yeah, and earthquakes!!!! How well do you swim?????? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And don't think about moving inland cause when it goes, Navada will go with it! After my last visit, right after a BAD earthquake, and seeing the damage it did, I won't even visit there anymore!!!!! When that fault goes, EVERYTHING goes!!!!! And it's WAY overdue!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG - you are funny! I only experienced a small one when I lived there. Draughts, wild fires too! It's beautiful but it does have it's issues. Not to mention $$$$. :) @NancyP
    • MrsPeel
      OK, you two Jenn & dear sister @NancyP ...stop discussing USA destination for Jenn to live.
      BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEE
      as a matter of fact, is all arranged.
      I will be moving Jenn's entire family to north east Brazil, where Sarita is buying me a mini- hotel/bed & breakfast type, where is summer all year, where the food can be grabbed all from natural resources and is cheap, so, her, whoever wants come visit, we will be there, in the hammock, reading books, eating delish from the sea and drinking caipirinhas!!!!!!!!!
      NO OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!! LOL
      of course the money of all this will be provided by Sarita as soon as she gets her first movie deal!!!!!!!!!
      Jenn, I am slow with the morphine (not only brain but the disasters with my arms and IV) but you know this is what makes mt heart sing, your dreams and loves and it is something I so wish I could make it all happen NOW!!!!!!!!!! you are my dearest, much loved and admired, and I don;t know what would have been of me without your guidance, support, and these pages of yours that make my heart full with love, awe,. wonderful feelings in my heart!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

and sharing this
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • NancyP
      @MrsPeel @jenn mccabe Ohhhh you two!! I wish you were here so I could hug you both!!!! After going through the wicked week of sub zero temps that we just did----even California sounds pretty good!!!! I mean---they even stopped mail delivery because it was TOO COLD!!! And Brazil sounds pretty tempting also. I lived in Florida for 21 years and even though I didn't really care for where we were (Daytona Beach) I sure loved that weather!!!! Hay!! It's suppose to hit 45 tomorrow. Bathing suit is unpacked and I am hitting the beach!!!!! (Yeah, right!!):gotcha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).