Breaking up
Annsofie, Feb 26, 2023
Description:
Everyday Life bundle by NBK Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Everyday-Life-Bundle.html
Stamped Dates 2023 {Messy} NBK Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/nbk-EP-StampedDates1.html

Journaling:
With the increased prices in the society I can’t motivate my subscription for Readly anymore. It’s so hard breaking up with it, but I don’t use it as much as I need, to justify the money spent on it. It will be hard to not be able to find a magazine when I feel the urge to read. I will also miss the ability to solve the crosswords in the magazines. February 25 2023.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I'm sorry you have to break up with your magazine and hope you find a good replacement. I love your background blending from the blue on the left to the layered letters on the right with the paint and grid in the middle. I also like the semicircle on the side for your journaling.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'd never heard of Readly, but it looks like a cool service, I can understand that you would miss it! I love how you did all the letters at the bottom as part of the page design. The background is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing in the Journaling Challenge!
      Annsofie likes this.
    • bellbird
      epic background blending and mixed media - i've heard of readly but i just get magazines through the library to flick through - mostly food and photography ones- so i don't need the latest issues or to read them in order etc. Hope you have a similar library service or at least can find some good free online crossword sites!
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless you.
      Superb page documenting this.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Annsofie
      @bellbird we have a great magazine section in the library in town, I will be fine :)
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).