gillscott

Book List

Book List
gillscott, Jan 2, 2016
Happy Mama likes this.
    • berniek
      Now that's a lot of books! I LOVE that you did a page about all the books you read last year. If you do it every year it would be such a great thing looking back at it!
      Also love your colours and all the paper placement! Great page.
    • MelanieB
      That's an impressive list of books! The white text on the pink background works so well. Really like how you grouped the paper + clusters in opposite corners!
    • mimisgirl
      WOW, you are a reader! Love this, I might need to try some of these!
    • enjoyyourpix
      wow! what a clever layout!! Love it. I have my list of books from 2015 on Goodreads. I think I may need to scrap lift this idea!!!!
    • SirScrapalot
      Dang...you read a lot! What a great idea for a layout. The list on the whole page is very powerful.
    • bjthomas
      This is such an inspiring list! I've peeked at the 2016 Goodreads reading list, and am a bit intimidated, but maybe I can bite it off a little bit at a time... then, the next time MOC rolls around and "someone" comes up with a list challenge, I'll have my arsenal ready :) Great layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    gillscott
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).