A-M

Body - Monthly Muse for February

Body - Monthly Muse for February
A-M, Feb 5, 2019
Description:
The silhouette is a photo I found on Pixabay and blended into the paper - it is not my body.
Credits: paper by Little Butterfly Wings from Mixed Media Monthly Feb18; Ticket from City Scape by Little Butterfly Wings ; tape from Story Teller October2018 by Just Jaimee; Fonts - LA Headlights and The Anne-Marie by Heather Joyce
Dalis, AJK, BevG and 1 other person like this.
    • SharLamb
      Well! You beat me to it! I’m good with that. I may go a similar direction anyway. BEAUTIFUL!
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning paint work, and a great way to meditate on that scripture.
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful work Anne-Marie. I love the silhouette you made and the watercolor paints to go with all of your quote/journaling. beautful. Love the custom font too :)
      A-M likes this.
    • BevG
      Oh so beautiful!! I love it! Thank you for sharing. :heartslub
      A-M likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      LOVE this! I really like ow you used the silhouette! NIcely done, and as the others said, an excellent way to meditate on the scriptures and speak truth into your life.
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Terrific layout. I love the colors, the blending and especially the scripture and your journaling.
      A-M likes this.
    • bcgal00
      The silhouette, the colors, the texture....fantastic!
      A-M likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful page, love the colors. The silhouette is fantastic, I love how it fades off on the right side of your page.
      A-M likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love the colors and the watercolor effect so much!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).