JenEm, May 7, 2018
Description:
Oh The Places {Elements} by Sara Gleason
Oh The Places {Papers} by Sara Gleason
Sprinkles v. 40 by Valorie Wibbens
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
Tissue Textures #3 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
From the first day I was diagnosed, I started a daily routine of going outside to sit and watch (and photograph) the sunset. This forced me to do two things. It made me go outside. It also gave me the opportunity to take a deep breath, say a prayer and to give thanks for being another day closer to the end of treatment. It has become a daily routine, and is something that I look forward to. Journaled May 2018.
AJK, MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
    • tammybean004
      Wow, what a stunning view and powerful jouraling! I hope that your recovery is successful and that you always find a gorgeous sunset to visit with and photograph.
      JenEm likes this.
    • fanon
      just superb as always !!!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Jen.. fabulous photo and what journaling. Hugs a bunch my dear friend. I am so glad you are at the end of your treatment and prayers for recovery and continued health. Wow what a gorgeous page.
    • rlucasmn
      Gorgeous sunset and nice, simple layout and accents to compliment it. Beautiful!
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! What a gorgeous sunset! Awesome view to help get you through the treatments.
    • littlekiwi
      gorgeous picture
    • jk703
      Ahhh, Jen! LOVE this and the journaling! What a moment of clarity, it makes all the big stuff seem so little to gaze upon that sun setting. The tag with the crossed off "end" is my favorite! The opportunity to start a new day fresh and be closer to your accomplishment! I hope things are going well, and you are healing. Sending hugs, my friend!
    • AJK
      BEAUTIFUL! I rarely use the word stunning, but this just is!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    May 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).