Description:
For October's Monthly Muse, week 3

Made with:
Morning Coffee by Etc by Danyale
Beetris and Remy and Mr. Fox by Rebecca McMeen

Font is Inkland by Typhoon Type - Suthi Srisopha
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the wing and antennae elements here - you are a bee, thru and thru!
    • AJK
      This is sooooooooooo you!!! LOVE the large portrait!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the bee and Rebecca's art doll with the pink hair, antennae and wing and the journaling on your beautiful page!
    • yellowpeep
      Oooh, this could definitely be in a frame on the wall!! Love the words, the way you've positioned the image and the shadowing.
    • mcurtt
      I so enjoy seeing what you create with your AJ pages. Loving the supersized Remy. :-)
    • MrsPeel
      I could stay here for hours (you know!) explaining how much I LOVE your pages and especially the ones you have been producing for the Muse this month!!!! I remember that my introduction to you was during one MOC, and I was impressed by the way you went into translating your feelings in your art, and with time passing my love grows and I feel so vert blessed having people like you in my life, in the Pad's family......this is magnificent, I may need to ask you for full size LOs (do you scrap straight in web sizes or you have full sizes, I may want to print and stick on my wall!!!!! love this THAT much!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      blueberries likes this.
    • blueberries
      @MrsPeel :love Pretty much all of my aj pages are 8.5 x 11", and I would straight up be honored to have one of mine hanging on your wall:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I ll pass you my email :) !!!!!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh, this is soooo very creative! I can see why it's your favorite of 2019!
      blueberries likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    716 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).