spcoggs

Beauty and the Beast Date Night

Beauty and the Beast Date Night
spcoggs, Mar 31, 2017
Description:
With my mom visiting, my husband & I took advantage of the opportunity and went to the movies on Sunday night. Neither of us could recall the last time we went to a movie together! With a 7 year old and a 2 year old, it's usually one of us taking the oldest or going with a friend. Finally, a night out and an amazing movie.

Credits: Snap Shots template and Nothing Too Serious papers by Pink Reptile Designs; Project Mouse World: United Kingdom, Classic bundle, Princess Edition papers and elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Chéri elements by One Little Bird; Of Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams Part 2 collab.
    • jenn mccabe
      so glad you two got some alone time out! i remember those days - it can be really hard to find time and find someone you trust too! :) i love the primary colors and the sweet ticket and hearts. beautifully documented!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @jenn mccabe thanks! And, yes, plus finding someone that can manage that age gap. Not to mention most nights we're both so tired that our couch, homemade popcorn, and a movie on the DVR sounds way more enjoyable than going out.
    • jenn mccabe
      hee-hee! my kids are teens and i still feel that way most nights! ;)
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).