cfile

Beautiful (MOC7 Day 12 Cropped/Hidden Photo)

Beautiful (MOC7 Day 12 Cropped/Hidden Photo)
cfile, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
Day 12 Cropped Hidden Photo
[This photo I took last Sunday when leaving the grocery. With the Crazy weather we have had, the flowers are in bloom during the winter/January. The roller coaster temps of 77 to 35 back to 60's is making the flowers thinking it is Spring!!]

Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Papers.html
fonts: Bebas Regular (for Beautiful) and Arial (for flower definition and date)
Definition from Web

I added an inner shadow for a cut out look :)
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, LOVE the very beautiful flower, such a wonderful and bright color, love the page design with the letter and journaling too!
      .....I'm such a flower lover.......
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @CharlotteM Thank you Charlotte! I was amazed at how vibrant it was!! I love flowers too :)
    • jenn mccabe
      Where do I go to see this beauty and color in Jan? I was out shooting this morning while it was 17 degrees out and my fingers were freezing and I all I saw was dead twigs and bare branches! LOL - ok a little greenery mixed in here and there. But deftly no color like this! The big photo is gorgeous and the cut out look is too -especially with the way you did the layers of framing! Love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe thank you Jenn.. I have 2 roses blooming on rose bush but this was outside the grocery last Sunday! It was in the 30s.. lol hugs
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the beautiful flower
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Electra
      Your beautiful title work is beautiful!!:giggle OK, that was bad. But I love your page!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Nemla
      Wow what a great photo, love how you did the title work, it really is beautiful !
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thank you Vivi :) I was playing with the portrait mode on my cell phone to do a shallow Depth of Field photo when I saw this out side the grocery.. I couldn't believe in the middle of winter they were in full bloom and gorgeous!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).