Karen

AJ Silhouette - Day 11

AJ Silhouette - Day 11
    • AnneofAlamo
      how I love the mom and happy face in your eyes! I love the piles you already have on here and the corkboard form, just waiting for more to attach!! Thank you Karen for playing along with me!
      Karen likes this.
    • Cristina
      I love all the pieces you chose to describe you! Art supplies, of course, and a glass of wine! A girl after my own heart!! :)
      Karen likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Except for the wine, this could be me! Love all your bits and pieces that show us you....I am wondering about the cute little alien though....something you need to tell us? (and do you remember which kit he came from?) Adorable!
    • Karen
      @michele hillam LOL! Thank you for noticing the alien. I was waiting and waiting to see if anyone would comment. Ha ha! When I was making this page, I actually searched my whole TLP folder for sprinkles because I'm obsessed with Valorie Wibbens sprinkles and that one popped up... it's in Sprinkles V40 and I thought it was appropriate for my love of the Xfiles show. :agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).