cfile

Beach Boardwalk (Feb insp chall)

Beach Boardwalk (Feb insp chall)
cfile, Feb 3, 2018
Description:
2 MOC6 challenges combined Day 1 Blind scrap + Day 4 Change your view
Blind scrap:
1 solid paper, 1 pattern (with seeing solid below), 1 framed photo, 1 word art, 1 journal card, 6 elements (2 paint splatters, heart confetti scatter [glittered], heart button, & veneer flair and veneer arrow)
Change your view:
"4. Framing in Composition: This photo will have an object in the foreground that frames or highlights your subject. This will help set the scene and draw the viewer into the image"
----------------------------------
Credits:
Lynne-Marie | Smitten - Elements (frame, 2 paint splatters, heart confetti scatter [glittered], heart button, & veneer flair and veneer arrow, word art)
Lynne-Marie | Smitten - Papers (solid 8, solid 1 blended with patterned paper 06)
Lynne-Marie | JanYOUary - Journal Card 3x4 JC01
font for date : The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce
Monica Moriak likes this.
    • Serena
      I really like the tilted frame here along that gorgeous photo and the way your journaling card looks like I could pull it up and run off!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Serena Thank you Serena! My husband like that framing technique too :) Thank you so much!
      Serena likes this.
    • jk703
      Wonderful, Christa! I love the frame on top at a different angle! The mix of paints, patterns and colors looks cool!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jk703 Thanks Jenn... I had fun with it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).