zinzilah

17jun_guillemots

17jun_guillemots
zinzilah, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Since we were allowed to mix up two challenges, I went for the Triangle + six designers all over the place ;)
I used
Olive Juice: Elements by Allison Pennington, 100% Friends | Element Pack by Sabrina's Creations, Two Little Birds {Elements} by Paula Kesselring, Crazy Little Thing elements by Lynn Grieveson, Messy Beautiful Elements by paislee press by Paislee Press, Hedge Hugs by Bella Gypsy
BevG and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      My heart just melted, I love penguins!!! Love all the black and white!
    • heathert
      What a totally cool picture! Those are common murres though, not penguins, right? We have some at our aquarium, but I'd love to see them on their eggs like that. ETA: Hah, British English calls them guillemots, American English, murres (in American English, the guillemots are a different bird).
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @heathert in British English they are known as common guillemots. "The common murre or common guillemot is a large auk. It is also known as the thin-billed murre in North America." Wikipedia And they are definitely different from penguins, though I see how at a glance you could make a mistake, I was taking the pics from the top of the cliff, and didn't see the eggs until I saw them on the computer screen. So excited.
      heathert likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @heathert Talking of American vs British English, what's ETA? In B.E. it's Estimated time of arrival, though I think you meant something else :) Thanks
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @zinzilah Oh, sorry--yes, usually it means that, but in this context it was "edited to add" =)
      zinzilah likes this.
    • BevG
      I love the use of the triangle for the photo. Everything about this page is so cool. I really like the together word art in the corner.
    • jk703
      I'm so glad you explained what the creatures were and circled the eggs! I thought they were penguins as first, and I learned something new! It looks so cool and I love the triangle shape! Thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    380.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).