3littleks

be happy

be happy
3littleks, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
shine bright | sahlin studio
drama queen brilliant + sprinkles 37 | valorie wibbens

This year I want you to find your creative voice. I know that might not be easy with everything going on in my life right now. Find moments for yourself. Create art, take lots of photos and relax. You need to find a way to stop stressing out about every little thing. Don’t forget to take time to laugh. You don’t do that enough. Put away all the anger you have inside you. Even if you can’t let go of the reasons you are angry, try to let them bother you less. Take more weekend trips! Take the kids, the dog and just go. There are so many moments out there waiting to be had. Trust me, your kids will enjoy spending time out with you. Start today, don’t wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow is not promised and it may disappear before you know it.

OH, and don’t be so hard on yourself. All of the stuff above is great but if you can’t learn to loosen up and let yourself off the hook for all the silly mistakes you make, none of that stuff will matter. Life is what you make it. Make it good.
Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, beautiful page Brenda - i hope you listen to yourself & play/create! :) i love your style! the composition is gorgeous - love how you worked the drama queen paint!
      3littleks likes this.
    • Dalis
      I like how you give her a little leeway. Love the color scheme.
      3littleks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    376.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).