MiekSter

August_journaling_challenge

August_journaling_challenge
MiekSter, Aug 3, 2018
Description:
Last time of being a family...

Products used:
Heartsong | Collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip
Our friend and resident designer, Dawn Inskip, passed away on July 5th. Dawn was a much beloved artist and dear friend who is already greatly missed. The Lilypad community and the wider digital scrapbooking industry have come together to create this beautiful collab in her memory
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Heartsong-A-Collaboration-in-Remembrance-of-Dawn-Inskip.html
    • mcurtt
      Okay, your page brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful, so from the heart. Hugs.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is beyond beautiful, so powerful and a good remember to hug the ones you love
    • cfile
      Oh Annemieke this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this private and beautiful moment with us. It has me with tears in my eyes.. beautifully scrapped and so poignant that the photo is in b/w to reflect the moment when it happened. Beautifully journaled. Big hugs my friend.
    • carrie1977
      This is absolutely breathtaking...I can feel the emotion in that photo. Big hugs to you and your children. Thank you for sharing this.
    • KarenB
      Wow. So emotional and priceless too. Stunning layout :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).