Cherylndesigns

August Project 12_3

August Project 12_3
Cherylndesigns, Aug 30, 2018
Description:
I wanted to scrap these pictures I took this month.

Credits: lgrieveson_Big Fade Template Set_4; lgrieveson_hot_5; SBasic_ThroughMyLense_Borders1.
jesskab likes this.
    • cfile
      how neat Cheryl.. love the bench the palm trees, fountain and restaurant facade... looks cool on the weathered pain background.. wonderful use of the template and what a fun look into your everyday surroundings :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! I wanted to bring that bench home with me. I took random pictures for my Project 12 pages this month and almost forgot about them.
      cfile likes this.
    • jesskab
      I love this! I take pics like that all the time & do absolutely nothing with them.
      :heartslub
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jesskab Thanks, Jess! Maybe I inspired you to use those pictures. Haha
      jesskab likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love these pictures so much! That bench is amazing. I would want to take it home, too.
    • Cherylndesigns
    • flowersgal
      I like that you scrapped an accumulation of things that caught your eye this month. That's a great idea. The bench is wonderful and I like the way it fades out at the bottom of the photo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! I would love to find a bench like that. I think it's really old! It would be hard to get that look, even if you tried.
    • LynnG
      I love pages like this - little peeks into another world and life :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @LynnG So do I, Lynn. I guess we all do, because I've had to many sweet comments about these "everyday things" that I feel inclined to photograph when I'm out and about. I just love "the everyday" and get so much enjoyment looking back on this kind of pages. Love the ones with the kids, too, but these are just kind of glimpses into my little and often private world. I LOVE all of your pocket "style" templates for documenting things just like this. They're perfect!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    327.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).