Cherylndesigns

August 12 Project 12_2

August 12 Project 12_2
Cherylndesigns, Aug 21, 2018
Description:
My six grandloves and my dog.

Credits: lgrieveson_messy_pockets_4_1; lgrieveson_marina_5; prd_sotakeshape_pp07_border; bbonneville_birdsofafeather_3x4card7a; bbonneville_EAMini_pictureperfect; lbw_3x4_2018_08; jj-st2015_everydaycap_sup_white.
LynnG likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful family, adorable doggie! I love how you have framed them all with stitching. You are one brave woman for attempting project life. I'm lucky if I print out my photos and slide them into the photo album slots. LOL.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks for your sweet comments about my kiddos. I love Project Life! I only do a page or two, sometimes three per month. I could never do the weekly pages! They're some of my favorite pages to look back on after I get them printed. I started doing PL on my iphone and ipad with the PL App, but love the look of these SO much more!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt - The 5 older gk's all live on the other side of the state. I bug my dd and gd every month until I get pictures for my PL pages. I send a text saying "pictures please". My dd isn't a very good photographer, but sometimes it's all I can get. LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous family photos
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).