Cherylndesigns

August Photography Challenge

August Photography Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Aug 3, 2019
Description:
Credits: awolff_placesyougo_edge5; lgrieveson_birdseed_birds_transfer; nbk-AC17-wa-let-the-evening-begin; rjefferies-M3-062019-mma-boat2; lbw_grungyandmessy_moon; lynne-marie_wisheshopesdreams_stars.
    • mcurtt
      How perfect this is! Loving the full page photo, the love birds, the edging, the sailboat, the moon and stars. And your word art is perfect for your sunset. :beat
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. I had a lot of fun creating this evening layout. This is the pond that's right in our backyard. I finally got a picture of the ducks and it was nearly dark.
    • Electra
      This makes me so happy. I love how you did the sailboat and I can feel a light breeze on my face. Thank you for the break!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra It makes me happy to make you happy. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub This pond is almost in our backyard. It makes me happy every time I look out there.
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I love the blended boat into the picture! I can hear the birds, and that fountain must be super calming! The lighting is beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    88.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).