Walden Kit

by Lynn Grieves

Really Useful Handwritten Brushes

by Lynn Grieveson

Graduation

by Kristin Aagard (string - recolored)
jenn mccabe and Roxana like this.
    • cfile
      Oh Elizabeth, this is so sweet and I love the photo of your Uncle and your beautiful journaling. I love evything about this and you have done your Uncle proud! I love the composition with the dark bg paper the great rame and the word art at the bottom of the photo to msquare off your page with the balance of photo and journaling.. just perfect in every way!! well done!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Beautiful photo, beautiful journaling. Thank you for sharing this touching tribute.
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      A few things came to mind before I even read your journaling, Elizabeth. And one of them was how dapper and poised your Uncle looks ... I imagine him as being a great source of knowledge, wisdom, love and patience. This photo is amazing and your story is so beautifully written. I love that you took the time to really gather up so many varied, loving memories of your Uncle. And your tribute to him is truly heartfelt. The way he loved he ... he knew! This is perfection and so beautifully scrapped in every last thoughtful detail. Gorgeous page! And gentle hugs to you.
      ElizabethW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ElizabethW
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).