jenn mccabe

Aug '18 Friendship Theme | Lilypad Letter Swap

Aug '18 Friendship Theme | Lilypad Letter Swap
jenn mccabe, Aug 31, 2018
Description:
My letter to BevG for the Aug '18 Lilypad Letter Swap | Friendship Theme
Find out more about our monthly Lilypad Letter Swap (our community version of pocket letters) here in this post!

I used lots of stuff from my old paper stash, and shopped for a few things too. Tried my hand at making a beaded planner charm dangle thingy and a felt tassel since I know Bev is a planner girl. The digital kits I used are:

Sisters Collab with Studio Basics | Pink Reptile Designs
Friends Forever WA, Friends Forever Paper, & Friends Forever Elements, Yolo Elements, Girlies | Little Butterfly Wings
Sociable Kit | Forever Joy

Girl Friday | Cosmo Cricket
KarenB, ForeverJoy and BevG like this.
    • BevG
      Thank you so much! And how did I miss that Friends Forever set by LBW? I love her kits but I guess I overlooked that one. Such a fun Pocket Letter to receive. Thanks!
    • Katydid
      Well this is spectacular! Holy moly! And I super love your "beaded planner charm dangle thingy" LOL! So awesome!
    • Rikki
      Also super pretty! Love it, Jen.
    • scrappydonna
      This is freaking awesome! I've always wanted to do something like this but I don't have the pocket letter plastic sleeves (couldn't find them in this part of the world) wah!! My traditional crafting heart is super happy with everything I see here in this photo <3
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Karen
      This is jaw dropping awesome Jenn! WOW!!! I love that you made her a planner charm too! I want to make some of these for all my different art journals so I can tell which ones they are when they are on the shelf. SO many fabulous details to look at!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @scrappydonna I can buy them and send them to you if you wanted to jump in. Let me know.
      @Karen YouTube is now my best friend. search planner charms and pocket letters or happy mail and you will get all kinds of ideas! I put them on my TNs now too. Actually come to think of it - art jounralers do indeed have a whole community of youtube videos and dangle/charm things too. Happy crafting! :)
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).