Juliestcyr

At Holly's

At Holly's
Juliestcyr, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee November 2016 Storyteller (including template and styles).
"H" is Amy Wolff Eleven Alpha
MrsPeel likes this.
    • adriablack
      I love this take on the challenge!! What an absolutely perfect photo for this prompt! I love how you tucked the H under the flower. Great color palette too! And the stitching through the happy wordart is fantastic. Wonderful page!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • bestcee
      The cabin sounds wonderful! I love the "Farm Camp" break for the girls! That H in the photo is cool.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • JSmith84
      I love the palette you've chosen. Your journaling is great. What kid wouldn't want to go to "farm camp" :) Sounds like a fun day.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      that is a super fun photo and I love the overall rustic feel of your page!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!! loving the hand made feel you have given it, like Julie well said, rustic is a good description , and it describes well the journaling....I have to say, am at a point on life in which I would love to in the Middleton of nowhere ...we did live in a small fisherman's village when Sarita was little, some of the best years of our lives.... gorgeous page as always!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      trying to clean up my bookmarks and the Mac in general to try get back to scrap... in the process, I am moving pages I love I bookmarked to my Pinterest Boards.... and quiet a few of yours are turning up now!!! missing you!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).