adriablack

A is for Adria

A is for Adria
adriablack, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Day 1 of MOC 5 - Brought to you by the letter... challenge.

Journaling reads:
Adria has pretty much always been my online nickname. It stems from Diablo 1 - where the witch’s name was Adria. I haven’t played in years, but apparently in Diablo 2 and 3 they further expand on Adria’s storytline. But I used the nickname for my wizard on Ultima Online which I started playing in highschool. From there it developed into Adria Black and it became the name I used everywhere online. Even Matt, Megan, and Brad call me Adria from time to time in real life! I have used it for various games, such as Ultima Online and World of Warcraft, and also on most forms of social media from Twitter to Instagram to Facebook and forums. I also use it whenever I’m playing an RPG for my character name. I’ve always thought the name was interesting, because its pretty close to my own name already, minus a few letters! Plus Black starts with the same letter as my last name - so it works all around!

Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Pennants (Dressed Up) - Template
Kate Hadfield - Painted Pretties (background paper)
Lilypad Collab - After the Rain
Just Jamie - Year in Review Accents
Amy Wolff - Gilded Winter - Elements
Fonts - Luna and Delusional
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you documented your online name! What a great take on the prompt! The Instagram screenshot added is awesome!
      adriablack likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      Love the name Adria and I'm also loving the fonts you used
      adriablack likes this.
    • barbaraj
      What an interesting story about your name! Great take on the journaling ch!
      adriablack likes this.
    • JSmith84
      Really interesting journaling. I love the banners you have on the left of the page, and your scattered elements.
      adriablack likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Fun story to read! Great page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      look at you gorgeous girl!!!!! I always thought it was some kind of shortening of your name , I know you are Andrea, but we have lots of Adriana in South America, shortening generally would be Adri (which sounds like Ahdree (like "A" sounding like in Apple? I'm bad at phonetics, I never studied English in my life, I did French in school!!!) I'm clueless on the game thing.... we got a color TV when I was 11...and that was a HUGE thing...my family was ...not wealthy but lets say above media average, so we got a color TV way before most of my school friends as I went to state school. Sarita my daughter was 2 when we moved back to Brazil fro here and came back aged 5 to start school...and having had the childhood she had, free, bare feet, horses and freedom...I didn't;t allow much technology in the house until she was about14.... anyway, LOVE the page!!!!!the composition is great, the photos are great (dont think I have seen you properly before, you are beautiful!!!) love the journaling font and knowing more about you!!!!!! Hugzzz
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).